Author Topic: Foreigners infected with all manner of illnesses and communicable diseases are illegally flooding ou  (Read 122 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Open Borders = Health Emergency / National Security Threat

We find endless amounts of medical waste and medicinal packaging along both sides of the U.S.-Mexico border.

Foreigners infected with all manner of illnesses and communicable diseases are illegally flooding our nation - while just months ago, all legal visitors to the U.S. were required to show proof of receiving C0VID injections.

In this photo:

Joflix OZ is a combination of two antibiotics. It is used in the treatment of bacterial and parasitic infections.

Ciprofloxacin is used to treat urinary tract infections, sexually transmitted infections, skin, bone, joint infections, prostatitis, typhoid fever, gastrointestinal infections, lower respiratory tract infections, anthrax, plague, and salmonellosis.

https://twitter.com/BorderHawkNews/status/1774815143764885699
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson