Author Topic: Unusual Cold Plagues Both Northern, Southern Hemispheres….Arctic Sea Ice Strengthens  (Read 130 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Unusual Cold Plagues Both Northern, Southern Hemispheres….Arctic Sea Ice Strengthens
By P Gosselin on 24. March 2024

What follows are excerpts from EIKE

Unexpected snow in Saudi Arabia
In the desert of Afif, west of Riyadh, it snowed unexpectedly, both citizens and tourists were shocked.

The significant drop in temperatures was expected with strong north-westerly winds making it even colder. Last year (2023), parts of Saudi Arabia saw its first snowfall in 100 years.

Bolstered by the increasing snowfall in recent years (and despite the “devastating effects of climate change”), Saudi Arabia is working to improve its mountain tourism with its own ski resort to be built by 2026.

https://notrickszone.com/2024/03/24/unusual-cold-plagues-both-northern-southern-hemispheres-arctic-sea-ice-strengthens/
« Last Edit: April 02, 2024, 12:10:47 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson