Author Topic: Four Army AH-64 Apaches Have Now Crashed In Just Two Months  (Read 263 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Four Army AH-64 Apaches Have Now Crashed In Just Two Months
« on: April 01, 2024, 04:36:29 pm »
Four Army AH-64 Apaches Have Now Crashed In Just Two Months
The two most recent Army AH-64 crashes happened within days of each other this week and the Army National Guard has grounded its Apaches.

BY
JOSEPH TREVITHICK
|
PUBLISHED MAR 28, 2024 8:12 PM EDT

Four US Army AH-64 Apaches have crashed in the past two months, with the most recent pair of incidents coming within days of each just this week.

AU.S. Army AH-64 Apache attack helicopter crashed at Fort Carson in Colorado late yesterday. This was the second active duty Army AH-64 crash in three days and follows a pair of crashes involving Army National Guard Apaches last month. The National Guard's Apaches were subsequently grounded.

The most recent Army AH-64 mishap involved an unspecified Apache variant assigned to the 4th Combat Aviation Brigade, part of the 4th Infantry Division, at Fort Carson. The crash occurred at approximately 6:30 PM local time in the course of a routine training flight, according to KDVR, a local Fox affiliate. The helicopter's co-pilot/gunner were taken to the base's Evans Army Community Hospital where they were treated for minor injuries and subsequently released.

An investigation is underway. In the meantime, “the command has temporarily grounded all aviation assets on Fort Carson until further notice,” officials at Fort Carson said in a statement to Army Times.

https://www.twz.com/air/four-army-ah-64-apaches-have-now-crashed-in-just-two-months
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Four Army AH-64 Apaches Have Now Crashed In Just Two Months
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2024, 04:38:24 pm »
If they had been piloted by the same "immigrants who built America", as democrats now say, they probably wouldn't have crashed. *****rollingeyes***** It makes me wonder how China, Russia, and N. Korea can build anything without a steady supply of immigrants doing all the work for them. :whistle:
« Last Edit: April 01, 2024, 04:40:58 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2024, 04:48:24 pm »
Inadequate training? Inadequate/improper maintenance? Bad batch of parts or sub-assemblies?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2024, 08:02:32 pm »
Inadequate training? Inadequate/improper maintenance? Bad batch of parts or sub-assemblies?

@PeteS in CA

There is NOTHING new about the Apache helicopters,their maintenance,or their replacement parts. They have been flying for decades in all sorts of weather environments with very few problems.

Which leaves us with nothing but human error/incompetence at both the mechanic level and the  command level.

Update!

Sorry I forgot to mention the "supply level". IF manufacturers are taking shortcuts or ignoring  quality control,soldiers,sailors,US Marines,and USCG personnel are going to die for no reason other than greed.

If this is the case,do NOT  waste any time or money going after the company. Go after the company management for not only allowing this to happen,but causing it to happen in the name of "more profits".
« Last Edit: April 01, 2024, 08:08:46 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!