Author Topic: Trump PAC Creates 'Biden-Mart' Grocery Store, Shows You Mind-Blowing Price Hikes Since 2021  (Read 424 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump PAC Creates 'Biden-Mart' Grocery Store, Shows You Mind-Blowing Price Hikes Since 2021
By Bob Hoge | 4:04 PM on March 31, 2024

The Make America Great Again Inc. Trump super PAC has built a Biden grocery store website where you get to pick your items, and then it tells you what the final bill would have been under Trump.

Then it shocks the pants off you with what it now costs after three years plus of Bidenflation.

It's funny and sad at the same time; it's funny because it mocks Biden and his failed policies, but it's sad because those policies have hurt regular Americans.

I stopped by Biden-Mart.com and was greeted with the message:

Putting food on the table has become harder than ever thanks to "Bidenomics." As costs for everyday items continue to rise, American families are struggling more and more to foot the bill.

Check off the items from the list below to compile your weekly grocery list and see how much more expensive your bill has become under Joe Biden.

I figured I’d get me some ribs for dinner, skirt steak for tomorrow, potatoes, carrots, grapes, and coffee and ice cream for dessert. Nothing crazy. In 2020, this would have cost me $38.61, but nowadays it would come in at $55.48—a 45.69 percent increase. (And I'm guesstimating that it would be considerably more in California or NYC.)

Thanks, Joe.

The site says it makes its calculations based on “USDA DATA, JANUARY 2021 AND JANUARY 2024.”

https://twitter.com/barlybucci/status/1773725896223920377

more
https://redstate.com/bobhoge/2024/03/31/trump-pac-creates-biden-mart-grocery-store-shows-you-mind-blowing-price-hikes-since-2021-n2172143
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
This is actually brilliant.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online libertybele

Anyone that thinks things are good these days is in denial. 

While this is a great idea, Trump needs to convey how he's going to combat inflation and get spending under control.

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
This is pure genius!

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online LMAO

It was also thought inflation would be one of the issues that would usher in a red wave in 2022

It failed
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Good on Trump. This is the way to earn votes.
The Republic is lost.

Online rustynail

Does Biden-Mart sell Bibles?