Author Topic: Leaked Footage of A Madonna Concert in Dallas Has People Freaked Out For All The Wrong Reasons  (Read 314 times)

Offline American Girl

What's wrong with artists these days? They do everything on stage but sing. I'll be damned if my child sets foot in a concert. 90% is perverted or demonic or all of the above.

https://defiantamerica.com/leaked-footage-of-a-madonna-concert-in-dallas-has-people-freaked-out-for-all-the-wrong-reasons/

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Madonna's been pusing the edge of sleazy moral creepiness for 40 years.  Why is this new news?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Attention whore is going to attention whore. Who knows what she's into to get followers.
The Republic is lost.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Everyone should know her shtick by now.  She has been a skank-ass whore for years. People going to see her ain't being forced to view her pagan rituals, they pay to see it.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I'm a little surprised there was enough room in the theater for all the wheelchairs her fans need to get around.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!