Author Topic: Miranda Devine: The utter gall of Biden’s Democratic NYC gala as city mourns murdered police officer  (Read 326 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 The utter gall of Biden’s Democratic NYC gala as city mourns murdered police officer
By Social Links for Miranda Devine
Published March 31, 2024, 10:30 p.m. ET

Trick question: Four presidents went to New York City last week. Only one paid his respects to a fallen NYPD officer.

Was it Biden, Obama, Clinton, or Trump?

The answer is obvious without even knowing who was there at the Massapequa Funeral Home.

It was Donald Trump who was welcomed with open arms by the family of Detective Jonathan Diller, the 31-year-old father of one who was gunned down by a recidivist suspect who should never have been on the loose.

It was Trump who said the right things, who had the empathy to know that at a time like this, you show up, you acknowledge the sacrifice and what it means in the wider world.

He’s not a professional politician, but he acted on normal human instinct to comfort a grieving widow and the 1-year-old son who will never remember his father.

more
https://nypost.com/2024/03/31/opinion/the-utter-gall-of-bidens-democratic-nyc-gala-as-city-mourns-murdered-police-officer/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Wrecking Ball Joe and the Biden Idiocracy are about as obtuse and uninterested in the little working people as anyone could be.  Any thought that he gives one hoot for that family, you are gravely mistaken.

Offline LMAO

Wrecking Ball Joe and the Biden Idiocracy are about as obtuse and uninterested in the little working people as anyone could be.  Any thought that he gives one hoot for that family, you are gravely mistaken.

The only people who are outraged by this are people who weren’t going to vote for Biden, anyways. Do you think New York is going to vote GOP over this? New York and especially NYC will continue to vote for the same people who enact policies that made life easier for this cop killer
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy