Author Topic: 9 Brits Apprehended Illegally Crossing Canadian Border into Vermont  (Read 313 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
9 Brits Apprehended Illegally Crossing Canadian Border into Vermont

BOB PRICE31 Mar 2024404

Swanton Sector Border Patrol agents apprehended a group of nine migrants from the United Kingdom after they illegally crossed the Canadian Border into Vermont. Agents arrested the migrants after they crashed through a landowner’s gate in an attempt to enter the U.S. without being discovered.

Swanton Sector Chief Patrol Agent Robert Garcia posted a report on social media showing that his agents arrested nine U.K. nationals who illegally crossed the Canadian border near Highgate, Vermont, last week. The agents intercepted the Nissan SUV loaded with the human smuggling cargo after it crashed through a landowner’s gate in an attempt to move into the U.S. interior without detection.

The arrest of the nine British nationals illegally entering the U.S. via the Canadian border adds to the record-shattering pace of migrant apprehensions in the Swanton Sector this fiscal year. During Fiscal Year 23, which ended on September 30, 2023, Swanton Sector agents apprehended more migrants than during the previous 12 years combined, Breitbart Texas reported.

https://www.breitbart.com/border/2024/03/31/9-brits-apprehended-illegally-crossing-canadian-border-into-vermont/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: 9 Brits Apprehended Illegally Crossing Canadian Border into Vermont
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2024, 11:27:22 am »
It wasn't too many hundreds of years ago the British were thrown out of this country.  Now, here they are again, trying to invade the US. :headbang:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rustynail

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2024, 11:33:46 am »
No whites allowed.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2024, 10:01:55 pm »
rusty took a swing with:
"No whites allowed"

"Brit nationals" no longer means [just] "white".
They could have been Pakis or Indians. Or blacks.

If they are indeed nonwhite "Brits", they'll be allowed to stay.

If, however, they are "white" British, they'll be sent back. Guaranteed.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2024, 10:14:30 pm »
rusty took a swing with:
"No whites allowed"

"Brit nationals" no longer means [just] "white".
They could have been Pakis or Indians. Or blacks.

If they are indeed nonwhite "Brits", they'll be allowed to stay.

If, however, they are "white" British, they'll be sent back. Guaranteed.

Muzzies of London. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.