Author Topic: Triad Weed: Here Are All the Raids Maine Cops Have Conducted on Illegal Chinese Drug Trafficking Ope  (Read 154 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Triad Weed: Here Are All the Raids Maine Cops Have Conducted on Illegal Chinese Drug Trafficking Operations
Seamus OthotBY SEAMUS OTHOTMARCH 31, 2024NO COMMENTS9 MINS READ

Hundreds of illegal Marijuana grow sites operated by Asian Transnational Criminal Organizations have cropped up throughout Maine.

Since the Maine Wire started reporting on the locations of this illicit drug trafficking hubs and identifying the owners and operators, law enforcement has increasingly begun to crack down on the criminal operations.

Although more than 200 sites remain operational in rural Maine, here’s a running list of the properties where law enforcement agencies have executed search warrants, arrested drug traffickers, and seized illegally grown cannabis.

https://www.themainewire.com/2024/03/triad-weed-here-are-all-the-raids-maine-cops-have-conducted-on-illegal-chinese-drug-trafficking-operations/#google_vignette
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson