Author Topic: Concerns Grow Over ISIS-K Attack in the US; Former Top General Says, 'I Think This Is Inevitable'  (Read 149 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Concerns Grow Over ISIS-K Attack in the US; Former Top General Says, 'I Think This Is Inevitable'
By Bob Hoge | 7:02 PM on March 31, 2024The opinions expressed by contributors are their own and do not necessarily represent the views of RedState.com.

After the horrific attack March 22nd ISIS-K terrorist attack in Moscow, where gunners massacred 143 concertgoers at the Crocus Concert Hall, concerns are mounting in the United States that emboldened terrorists will attack the homeland and will exploit the porous southern border to do so.

Former head of U.S. Central Command Gen. Frank McKenzie said Sunday that ISIS has a “strong desire” to attack America and Europe and is most likely plotting actions at this very moment.

https://redstate.com/bobhoge/2024/03/31/concerns-grow-over-isis-k-attack-in-the-us-former-top-general-says-i-think-this-is-inevitable-n2172146#google_vignette
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson