Author Topic: Trump reacts to Mexican president's $20 billion demand from Biden admin: 'I wouldn't give him 10 cen  (Read 319 times)

Online libertybele

Trump reacts to Mexican president's $20 billion demand from Biden admin: 'I wouldn't give him 10 cents'

Former President Trump joined "One Nation" host Brian Kilmeade to discuss the "lack of respect" foreign leaders have for President Biden and his administration.

During an exclusive interview, the "Fox & Friends" co-host asked Trump about Mexican President Andrés Manuel López Obrador's interview with CBS' "60 Minutes" correspondent Sharyn Alfonsi.

"On ‘60 Minutes,' the president of Mexico says, 'We're not going to shut down our border until you change your policy on Cuba and change your policy on Venezuela.' Is it OK for the Mexican president to dictate American policy?" Kilmeade asked.

Trump said, "Well, he said much more than that. He said he wants $10 billion essentially just to talk, $10 billion to talk, and that's come out since, and no, that wouldn't happen with me, with the wall."

"What changed," Kilmeade followed up with.

"It's very simple: lack of respect for the president. They would never say that to me. They would never say before we even talk. They want $10 billion a year, Mexico just asked for $10 billion a year. They would never ask it. I wouldn't give them 10 cents," Trump said. ......................

https://www.foxnews.com/media/trump-reacts-mexican-president-20-billion-demand-biden-admin
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

Tell Obrador to pack sand and tell him that $20 billion will be used to build a wall. 

Any bets?  Brandon will turn around and give him the $20 billion.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Once again, here's Morgan: