Author Topic: Judge's Daughter Linked to Democrats Raising $93 Million Amid Trump Trial, Recusal Calls Intensify  (Read 1224 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Judge's Daughter Linked to Democrats Raising $93 Million Amid Trump Trial, Recusal Calls Intensify
By Brittany Sheehan | 8:40 AM on March 31, 2024The opinions expressed by contributors are their own and do not necessarily represent the views of RedState.com.

The daughter of the judge presiding over Donald Trump’s New York hush-money trial has two significant Democratic clients who have raised over $93 million in campaign donations by fundraising off the criminal case. These clients, Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) and the Senate Majority PAC, are clients of Authentic Campaigns, a Chicago-based progressive political consulting firm where Loren Merchan, the daughter of Manhattan Supreme Court Justice Juan Merchan, is president.

In August, Merchan rejected Trump's first recusal motion, but Trump spokesman Steven Chung says the evidence of bias is even clearer now, telling the New York Post, "Authentic Campaigns, and thus the judge’s daughter, is actively making money from this sham attack against President Trump, rendering Judge Merchan conflicted out."

Adam Schiff’s Senate campaign has garnered a staggering $20 million in donations since it started seeking contributions based on Trump’s 34-count indictment last April, per Federal Election Commission records.

A Schiff’s fundraising email read:

https://redstate.com/brutalbrittany/2024/03/31/judges-daughter-linked-to-democrats-raising-93-million-amid-trump-trial-recusal-calls-intensify-n2172123#google_vignette
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
I have to wonder how much of that money made it to the judge's pockets to keep the trial going?
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Hoodat

Institutionalized corruption.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Right_in_Virginia

Julie Kelly
@julie_kelly2

NEW: Judge Merchan, desperate to conceal his daughter's lucrative business with Democrats including Adam Schiff, now expands his gag order to BAN Trump from making any public statements about her.

8:29 PM · Apr 1, 2024