Author Topic: A Culture-Enriching Easter in Sweden  (Read 331 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
A Culture-Enriching Easter in Sweden
« on: March 31, 2024, 03:53:12 pm »
A Culture-Enriching Easter in Sweden
Posted on March 31, 2024 by Baron Bodissey

Swedish minarets and shahada

I’m posting this now, because by the time I get up in the morning, the window of opportunity for an Easter terrorist attack in Sweden (and the rest of Europe) will already have passed.

Many thanks to Gary Fouse for translating this article from Samhällsnytt:

Terror threat against churches at Easter

March 28, 2024

Before Easter and in the wake of the Muslim terror attack in Moscow, the terror threat in Europe has lately been judged as high. In addition to Easter masses, many large events are coming up in Sweden, such as Eurovision in Malmö.

At least 137 people were killed in the terror attack against Crocus City Hall outside Moscow. In France, the terror threat level has been raised to the highest level, and in Germany, an “acute risk” is accessed. In Italy, armed police will be on patrol.

On the eve of Easter, which is the Swedish Church’s busiest period of the year after Christmas, the country’s churches are on guard.

https://gatesofvienna.net/2024/03/a-culture-enriching-easter-in-sweden/#more-57271
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: A Culture-Enriching Easter in Sweden
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2024, 03:53:48 pm »
Coming soon to an America near you!
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson