Author Topic: If Diversity Is Our Strength, Why Is Our Military So Weak?  (Read 1115 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
If Diversity Is Our Strength, Why Is Our Military So Weak?
« on: March 31, 2024, 03:38:57 pm »
If Diversity Is Our Strength, Why Is Our Military So Weak?
ELAINE DONNELLY FROM THE FEDERALIST 7:30 PM | March 30, 2024

Our military is in trouble. Chronic recruiting shortages are forcing the Army to cut 16,500 occupational positions, most of them vacant. The Air Force has proposed a reduction of 8,000 troops after missing recruiting goals for the first time in over 20 years. The Navy is short 9,000 sailors, forcing longer deployments for others.

Race-conscious “diversity, equity, and inclusion” (DEI) policies are making personnel shortages worse. Minority recruitment has remained steady or increased, which is fine, but a steep decline in white recruits almost entirely accounts for the ongoing recruiting crisis.

According to Military.com, in fiscal year 2018, the Army recruited 44,042 new white recruits — 56 percent of the total. In 2023, that number plummeted to 25,070, or 44 percent. In the Navy, white recruit losses accounted for an overall drop of about 9,000 new recruits.

So, what are senior military leaders doing to fix this? They keep claiming without evidence that “diversity is a strategic imperative.” Race-conscious practices, they say, are essential for military readiness and national security.

https://hotair.com/headlines/2024/03/30/if-diversity-is-our-strength-why-is-our-military-so-weak-n3785653#google_vignette
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Re: If Diversity Is Our Strength, Why Is Our Military So Weak?
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2024, 07:08:19 pm »
Because diversity is divisive.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline The_Reader_David

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2024, 01:21:33 am »
Diversity is strength?  I thought ignorance is strength.  I guess I must be confused, but war is still peace and freedom is still slavery, right?  And we've always been at war with East Asia, right?
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2024, 02:50:30 am »
Being elite and being inclusive are mutually exclusive.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2024, 07:02:44 pm »
Marine Corps recruiters are revealing applicants can’t read, write, or do math. Public high schools are failing to prepare students for war much less real jobs

https://twitter.com/amuse/status/1775227311534547412
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2024, 10:27:40 pm »
Marine Corps recruiters are revealing applicants can’t read, write, or do math. Public high schools are failing to prepare students for war much less real jobs

https://twitter.com/amuse/status/1775227311534547412
Those guys are scared and rightfully so.
They could find themselves in the middle of a fight with some of those losers and their lives are in the hands of those losers.  9999hair out0000
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline rustynail

« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2024, 11:08:13 pm »
Too White?