Author Topic: Happy Trans Day of Visibility Clarice Feldman  (Read 268 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Happy Trans Day of Visibility Clarice Feldman
« on: March 31, 2024, 12:54:56 pm »
March 31, 2024
Happy Trans Day of Visibility
By Clarice Feldman

For those of you who celebrate this sacred day, Happy Easter. For those who don’t, most Americans appreciate that it is the holiest day of the year for you and treat it with civilized respect.

To the President who claims he is a Catholic in good standing, it’s just another day to poke his fingers in your eyes.

Yes, the White House is hosting the traditional easter egg rolling event, but it has banned all religious symbols at the event, and in a proclamation dated, “in the year of our Lord two thousand twenty-four” announced that this day, March 31, is “Transgender Day of Visibility.” (Can you honestly say transgenders have been invisible in this Administration or generally in our country these days?)

It strikes me that it is so deliberately offensive to Christians it’s puzzling.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2024/03/happy_trans_day_of_visibility.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
Re: Happy Trans Day of Visibility Clarice Feldman
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2024, 07:47:33 pm »
« Last Edit: March 31, 2024, 07:49:27 pm by ChemEngrMBA »
The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "Wow, it is beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.
"You have the most agile mind of anyone I know." -
Avice Marie Griffin, PhD, Clinical Psychologist