Author Topic: ERO New Orleans arrests Honduran foreign fugitive, wanted for murder, in Alabama  (Read 234 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
MARCH 25, 2024NEW ORLEANS, LAENFORCEMENT AND REMOVAL
ERO New Orleans arrests Honduran foreign fugitive, wanted for murder, in Alabama

NEW ORLEANS — On March 1, in Mobile, Alabama, Enforcement and Removal Operations (ERO) New Orleans arrested a Honduran foreign fugitive wanted for murder in his home country.

At an unknown date and location, the Honduran national entered the United States without inspection, admission or parole by an immigration official. On Dec. 21, 2013, and on Oct. 17, 2016, he was arrested in Bossier City on local offenses.

On July 4, 2018, the U.S. Border Patrol arrested him near Laredo, Texas. Agents issued him a notice and order of expedited removal for illegal entry.

https://www.ice.gov/news/releases/ero-new-orleans-arrests-honduran-foreign-fugitive-wanted-murder-alabama
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

ERO New Orleans arrests Honduran foreign fugitive, wanted for murder, in Alabama

Apparently not an illegal alien under federal guidelines though. *****rollingeyes*****
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson