Author Topic: Why The Wind And Solar Racket Is The Green New Scam On Steroids  (Read 120 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Why The Wind And Solar Racket Is The Green New Scam On Steroids
by Jeffrey A. Tucker  Mar 29, 2024 in EV News, News And Opinion, Renewables

A strange thing happened the other day. A large-scale solar panel farm in Fort Bend County, Texas, thousands of acres right in the middle of oil country, experienced a rough hailstorm. That’s not entirely unusual for the region. [emphasis, links added]

I grew up in Texas, and it was always astonishing to have life going on as normal only to have golf ball-sized ice cubes rain down from the heavens seemingly out of nowhere, doing enormous damage to cars and homes.

Well, in this case, the storm utterly destroyed the entire solar panel farm of thousands of acres.

“They look like somebody took a shotgun and blasted it into the air and let the pellets fall down and shatter holes all in them,” a resident told the local news.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/why-the-wind-and-solar-racket-is-the-green-new-scam-on-steroids/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson