Author Topic: Biden campaign accuses Trump of inciting political violence with social media post  (Read 515 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden campaign accuses Trump of inciting political violence with social media post
By
Jenny Goldsberry
March 30, 2024 4:46 pm

Presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump is under fire from President Joe Biden’s campaign over a social media post.

Trump took to his Truth Social platform Friday to share a video of a pair of trucks belonging to his supporters. On the back of one truck, there was a life-size image of Biden tied up. According to his post, Trump saw the trucks Thursday on Long Island in New York. After it was reposted on the platform over 4,000 times and liked over 17,000, it prompted a response from the Biden campaign.

“This image from Donald Trump is the type of crap you post when you’re calling for a ‘bloodbath’ or when you tell the proud boys to ‘stand back and stand by,'” Biden’s campaign spokesperson Michael Tyler said in a statement to CNN. “Trump is regularly inciting political violence and it’s time people take him seriously — just ask the Capitol Police officers who were attacked protecting our democracy on January 6.”

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/campaigns/2946323/biden-campaign-trump-inciting-political-violence/
« Last Edit: March 31, 2024, 01:05:17 am by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Those Biden wraps are all over down here in the real America.  Boor liberals in their blue  city bubbles must be apoplectic.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online LMAO

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online corbe

MLK said 'I've been to the Mountaintop, Come with Me' DJT said 'March with Me to Retake the Mountaintop'.
   They both fu*ked up.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.