Author Topic: Surveillance Footage Exposes Polling Place Manager Bringing Blank Ballots into Lorain County Bar on  (Read 526 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Surveillance Footage Exposes Polling Place Manager Bringing Blank Ballots into Lorain County Bar on Eve of Election, Investigation Underway (VIDEO)
by Jim Hᴏft Mar. 30, 2024 11:20 am

The integrity of the election process in Lorain County, Ohio has come into question after a polling place manager was captured on surveillance footage transporting blank provisional ballots into a local bar.

The Lorain County Board of Elections, the Lorain County Sheriff’s Office (LCSO), and the Ohio Secretary of State have launched a full investigation into the incident, Cleveland19 reported.

The video from the MAHD House Bar & Grille, which has since gone viral, clearly shows the poll manager entering with bags and placing them inside a booth, only to leave them unattended while he enjoyed a meal.

The owner of MAHD House, James Tucker, expressed his concern upon realizing what the bags contained.

“After he ordered his dinner, he went over and started stuffing these bags which we could see in them they said ballot on it and I’m like that don’t look right,” Tucker told 19 News.

“I’m telling you, when I seen it, I went, ‘this does not look right,’” Tucker said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HNKaWpIKwg&t=1s&ab_channel=19News

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/03/surveillance-footage-exposes-polling-place-manager-bringing-blank/

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Red States, are we learning yet?
The Republic is lost.