Author Topic: Gov Kathy Hochul Will Light Up NY Landmarks, One World Trade Center, in Transgender Flag Colors on E  (Read 1604 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Gov Kathy Hochul Will Light Up NY Landmarks, One World Trade Center, in Transgender Flag Colors on Easter
By Brittany Sheehan | 7:06 PM on March 30, 2024

On the Christian calendar, this Sunday is Easter, a revered Holy Day for Christians celebrating the resurrection of their Lord and Savior Jesus Christ when his tomb was found empty, three days after his execution by crucifixion commanded by the Roman Empire. Even in secular society, the day is celebrated with colored eggs and baskets filled with strange plastic grass and bunny-shaped chocolate confections, and the iconic, American candy gems known as jellybeans. Easter Sunday is not only an extremely significant Christian holiday, it is also a family-oriented tradition.

President Joe Biden, a proclaimed Catholic (being raised Catholic myself, I'll take issue with that claim on account of his failing to be pro-life) has already stripped the most attended public event at the the White House, with festivities to be held on April 1, of religious meaning.

This year, the Biden administration is hosting an egg-decorating contest among the children of National Guard members. The rules for the contest state that the children must not use," any questionable content, religious symbols, overtly religious themes, or partisan political statements."

But the anti-religious tones only grew louder when Biden issued his Special Proclamation for Sunday... and it wasn't about Easter, at all. Instead, it was about Transgender Visibility Day, which became recognized in 2009 and has since been placed on March 31. (Easter started about 2,000 years ago, but who's counting in the Biden White House?)

more
https://redstate.com/brutalbrittany/2024/03/30/ny-gov-kathy-hochul-n2172118
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online roamer_1

Doubly-damning, because that rainbow they are so proud of belongs to Yah too.

Online corbe

DJT had a chance to nip this $hit in the bud, but FAILED!

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline DB

DJT had a chance to nip this $hit in the bud, but FAILED!

DJT encouraged it.

Online LMAO

I thought her opponent in 2022 ran a good campaign in highlighting the decline and crime and chaos in New York and New York City specifically

But the voters wanted more
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy