Author Topic: American voters do not support forcing Israel into 'peace deal' with Palestinian Authority due to c  (Read 219 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

American voters do not support forcing Israel into 'peace deal' with Palestinian Authority due to close ties with Hamas: Gideon300/RMG Research poll

Madeline Martin
Mar 29, 2024
3 Minute Read

On March 27, the findings of a nationwide survey were presented and the results shocked some while emphasizing what many already knew: most US voters oppose the effort to push Israel into a peace deal upon learning of the Palestinian Authority's alignment with Hamas.

The Gideon300 public affairs agency, in collaboration with RMG Research, created by Scott Rasmussen, one of the world's leading public opinion pollsters, presented the results that were based on a survey of 1,000 potential general election US voters conducted on March 11-12.

"This data reveals that voters are squarely opposed to any proposal that would force Israel to make a deal with terrorists, or those who support terror," said Matthew Faraci, President of Gideon300. "At the beginning of this survey, a slim majority favored the US brokering a deal involving Palestinian Authority. However, after learning about the PA's alignment with Hamas, voters dramatically switched their opinion, and—in the end—a strong majority across all parties opposed such a deal."

https://thepostmillennial.com/american-voters-do-not-support-forcing-israel-into-peace-deal-with-palestinian-authority-due-to-close-ties-with-hamas-gideon-300-rmg-research-poll#google_vignette
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden, democrats, and rinos don't care what American people think, so the pressure on Israel will continue.
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson