Author Topic: 10 People arrested, others escape as another boatload of illegal immigrants washes up in California  (Read 133 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
10 People arrested, others escape as another boatload of illegal immigrants washes up in California
03/29/2024 // Cassie B. // 1.6K Views

Ten migrants who jumped off a boat that washed ashore in California yesterday and attempted to flee have been arrested, according to Customs and Border Protection's San Diego Air and Marine branch. However, several other illegals on the same boat are still believed to be at large.
The boat washed ashore in Solana Beach, making landfall just before 7 a.m. It can be seen in video footage landing on the shore; several people can then be seen running away from the shore toward the bluffs. It is not known how many people escaped.

Authorities have seized both the boat and a vehicle nearby that is believed to have been involved in attempting to smuggle the individuals into the country.

A similar incident took place last month, when a resident of La Jolla filmed a speedboat filled with illegal immigrants landing in the neighborhood's beach. The migrants disembarked and fled into a nearby wealthy seaside village. Around eight men can be seen jumping out of the boat, storming the beach and then running into the village and scattering. The resident said he was recording waves with his GoPro camera when the boat took him by surprise, and he feared the migrants may have been armed.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2024-03-29-arrested-escape-boatload-illegal-immigrants-california.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson