Author Topic: Republicans trying to 'stop the invasion' of migrants at the southern border unveil measure that wou  (Read 515 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Republicans trying to 'stop the invasion' of migrants at the southern border unveil measure that would halt the Biden administration's use of the CBP One app that enabled over 320,000 migrants to fly into the U.S.
Sen. Mike Lee, R-Utah, introduced an act to disallow the use of the CBP One app as a form of ID for migrants wishing to board flights within or to the U.S.

The app was originally created to reduce wait times for perishable goods entering the U.S. through legal ports of entry

Over 45,000 migrants entered the U.S. using the app in January

By JON MICHAEL RAASCH, POLITICAL REPORTER IN WASHINGTON, D.C., FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 16:44 EDT, 26 March 2024 | UPDATED: 16:44 EDT, 26 March 2024

Republicans fighting with the White House over immigration are trying to stop the Biden administration from allowing migrants to board flights into the U.S. without proper identification.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13241745/republican-migrant-southern-border-measures-biden-administration-cbp-one-app.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
 I can't be the only one thinking that EVERYONE within the Biden administration and those who  support this sort of thing should be put on trial for treason,because this is CLEARLY a combined effort to destroy America as a free and independent country of free and independent people.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline libertybele

I can't be the only one thinking that EVERYONE within the Biden administration and those who  support this sort of thing should be put on trial for treason,because this is CLEARLY a combined effort to destroy America as a free and independent country of free and independent people.

Of course they should @sneakypete but with a corrupt DOJ from the AG on down there is no way that anyone in the Biden administration is going to be held accountable.

Most of the 535 members of Congress sit idly by while our country is being invaded.

This is intentional and on purpose.   9999hair out0000

We have red state governors who have sent assistance to the border, but they haven't been authorized to shoot at anyone invading. 

Also, a lot of $$ is being made off of the drug cartels and human traffickers -- U.N. involvement as well.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Of course they should @sneakypete but with a corrupt DOJ from the AG on down there is no way that anyone in the Biden administration is going to be held accountable.

Most of the 535 members of Congress sit idly by while our country is being invaded.

This is intentional and on purpose.   9999hair out0000

We have red state governors who have sent assistance to the border, but they haven't been authorized to shoot at anyone invading. 

Also, a lot of $$ is being made off of the drug cartels and human traffickers -- U.N. involvement as well.

@libertybele

Sadly,I agree.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!