Author Topic: Wild Video: Smuggler, Illegals Bail Out on Busy Texas Highway During Dangerous Pursuit  (Read 165 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Wild Video: Smuggler, Illegals Bail Out on Busy Texas Highway During Dangerous Pursuit

Border Hawk
Mar 29, 2024

A suspect smuggling illegal aliens escaped on foot after bailing out of a vehicle on a busy highway during a wild pursuit in Texas this week, authorities say.

The incident unfolded on Monday in Webb County near the southern border.

Texas Department of Public Safety (TxDPS) troopers were attempting to stop a suspicious sedan when the driver began taking evasive action.

Footage of the ensuing chase was shared on social media by TxDPS spokesman Lt. Chris Olivarez.

https://borderhawk.blog/wild-video-smuggler-illegals-bail-out-on-busy-texas-highway-during-dangerous-pursuit/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The real issue isn't the pursuit, it is these pursuits are almost a daily occurrence putting American law enforcement and citizens in dangerous and deadly situations by illegal immigrants.
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson