Author Topic: CBS Claims Mexico's Border Policies Shape America's Future - It Shouldn't Be This Way  (Read 151 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
CBS Claims Mexico's Border Policies Shape America's Future - It Shouldn't Be This Way

Allan Wall
Mar 28, 2024

CBS Claims Mexico's Border Policies Shape America's Future - It Shouldn't Be This Way

On Sunday, March 24, the CBS flagship production 60 Minutes presented Sharyn Alfonsi’s interview of Mexican President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador, often referred to by his initials AMLO.

AMLO is nearing the end of his presidential term and Mexico is currently engaged in its 2024 presidential campaign season to choose his successor.

Currently leading in the polls is Claudia Sheinbaum of AMLO’s own MORENA party.

Overall, it wasn’t a bad 60 Minutes segment. Alfonsi didn’t just toss the Mexican president softballs.

You can watch the interview here (begins at about 15:30 mark) and the transcript is here.

https://borderhawk.blog/cbs-claims-mexicos-border-policies-shape-americas-future-it-shouldnt-be-this-way/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson