Poll

How has the RNC fared since Trump took over almost 10 years ago?

You may only select up to 2 options.

Voting closes: May 28, 2024, 10:03:20 pm

Author Topic: How has the RNC fared in the last 10 years, since BTE (Before Trump Era)  (Read 7284 times)

Offline corbe

I would propose that the RNC has been f*cked up since Ed Gillespie who was appointed head of the RNC in 2003 by GWB and in 2012 Gillespie was a senior member of the Mitt Romney presidential campaign.

It's dead to me, but you get 2 votes. 

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online roamer_1

I would propose that the RNC has been f*cked up since Ed Gillespie who was appointed head of the RNC in 2003 by GWB and in 2012 Gillespie was a senior member of the Mitt Romney presidential campaign.

It's dead to me, but you get 2 votes. 

You and I seem to have voted likewise... Imagine my surprise.  :beer: :seeya:

Offline Hoodat

Trump never took over the GOP.  And that has been the problem.  Trump basically let the GOP run itself with no checks or balances.  The Swamp on steroids.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online roamer_1

Trump never took over the GOP.  And that has been the problem.  Trump basically let the GOP run itself with no checks or balances.  The Swamp on steroids.

It won't be any different now.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Their heart has been corrupted for too long now.... since Bush II days, maybe longer but I didn't pay attention too well in my youth.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2024, 05:36:57 pm by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online roamer_1

Their heart has been corrupted for too long now.... since Bush II days, maybe longer but I didn't pay attention too well in my youth.

It's more ingrained than that. The moderate wing Republicans operate under an elitism quite similar to the liberal progressives. Both elitist systems are fighting to usher in some form of globalism - Largely the major difference is in the control structures and in who will operate them.

So even while in opposition, to liberal progressivism, much of what they approve lends power to global designs. If you care to look at its base, it is bowing down to Pantheon gods, and in that, adopt inclusivity and acceptance as paramount to world governance. Ergo, their collusion in many things with the Democrats.

They BOTH want globalism. That's why Republicans were driving the North American Union, which was just as  deleterious to our Constitution as anything the Democrats have ever done.

That is the corruption. As long as the Moderate wing controls the Right, nothing will change... Globalism is the way it is going. No difference from either side.

The ONLY ones who are truly 'nativist' ARE Conservatives - Specifically, those thoughts that spring from the Right wing - The Goldwater/Reagan wing - Are the only way forward that honors our Constitution, and preserves it as sacrosanct.

All others want to subvert it. All of em.

Online LMAO

A fair percentage just want to get stoned
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
To use an analogy, if the USA as a republic was once a ripe grape, today it is at best a raisin.  And sadly, I think it is a raisin that has long ago fallen from the vine, left to ROT on the ground.  I see no way back without some form of revolution, purging those that push globalism, and all the forms of anarchy led by Soros and traitors like him.

And there will be no revolution because there is no will and no way to organize such in an environment where the federal government makes a concerted effort to embed themselves in any potential threat.  Only way the people rise up is if there is mass starvation, i.e. as in Egypt years ago, where they overthrew their government.

Online libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.