Author Topic: As Sexual Accuser Bankrupts Trump, Biden Fundraises With Epstein Pal Bill Clinton  (Read 234 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Fundraises With Epstein Pal Bill Clinton
Tristan Justice

As Democrats continue to smear former President Donald Trump as a sexual predator leading up to the 2024 election, President Joe Biden raised money in New York City on Thursday night at a star-studded event headlined by Bill Clinton — a frequent flyer with Jeffrey Epstein.

In January, a New York jury ordered Trump to pay more than $83 million in defamatory damages against former Elle magazine writer E. Jean Carroll, who claimed the former president raped her decades ago. Trump was never found guilty of rape, but Carroll won a civil lawsuit anyway over Trump denying the allegations of sexual assault, which allegedly occurred in 1995 or 1996 — she can’t remember the exact year.

Meanwhile, Biden has made light of his party’s attempts to bankrupt his top political opponent. In fact, the cascade of litigation against the Republican nominee is Democrats’ 2024 campaign strategy. Since leaving office in 2021, Trump has been forced to come up with more than $100 million just in legal bills, according to The New York Times. And any donor money going to defend against anti-Trump lawfare is money that can’t be used to run 2024 offense.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2024/03/29/as-sexual-accuser-bankrupts-trump-biden-fundraises-with-epstein-pal-bill-clinton/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Yeah, but Biden has to pay all those mules to stuff ballot boxes.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Maybe this is just my "out there" thinking, but why would any billionaire who has unlimited funds risk imprisonment for a forced sexual encounter?  Doesn't pass the red face test to me.  Plausibility factor? 1%

Update: 

1995 photo of the accuser.  Make that Plausibility Factor- .0001%

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Maybe this is just my "out there" thinking, but why would any billionaire who has unlimited funds risk imprisonment for a forced sexual encounter?  Doesn't pass the red face test to me.  Plausibility factor? 1%

Update: 

1995 photo of the accuser.  Make that Plausibility Factor- .0001%

Consider there were roughly 3,000,000,000 pu$$ie$ to grab out there, and NYC is far from being on a desert island, in that regard, You might be overstating the probability by a few orders of magnitude.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis