Author Topic: Pro-Terror Nazi Leftists Attack Police, Bystanders in Violent Anti-Israel Bedlam Outside Biden’s Dem  (Read 253 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Pro-Terror Nazi Leftists Attack Police, Bystanders in Violent Anti-Israel Bedlam Outside Biden’s Democrat Fat Cat Fundraiser in NYC
By Pamela Geller - on March 29, 2024

The Democrats have unleashed a terrible evil on this country that is now beyond their control. There is no closing of the proverbial stable door after the horse has bolted.

A far left star-studded  Bien fundraiser hosted in New York City was interrupted multiple times by violent protesters inside the event, as well as outside, as rioters clashed with New York City Police Department (NYPD) officers on Thursday evening.

The protest, which migrated along Sixth Avenue and Avenue of the Americas in Midtown Manhattan, took place outside of Radio City Music Hall.

“It’s as if both Nazism and Stalinism, having been defeated in their own countries by the west decades ago, have united to achieve a posthumous victory by brainwashing millions of westerners with Soviet-style doublespeak and Nazi-style Jew-hatred.The West Point military expert John Spencer has written that Israel’s opponents are simply erasing Israel’s “remarkable, historic new standard” for warfare.

“By my analysis,” he writes, “Israel has implemented more precautions to prevent civilian harm than any military in history.” It has done so, he says, at considerable cost to its own ability to win the war by telegraphing almost every move ahead of time so civilians can relocate. This nearly always cedes the element of surprise, allowing Hamas to move both its leaders and the hostages to escape IDF detection.” Yet this astonishing IDF record is being studiously ignored while patently obvious lies are believed instead.” (Melanie Phillips)

https://gellerreport.com/2024/03/pro-terror-nazi-leftists-attack-police-bystanders-in-violent-anti-israel-bedlam-outside-bidens-democrat-fat-cat-fundraiser-in-nyc.html/
« Last Edit: March 29, 2024, 05:09:53 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
When other people are attacked, it no longer is a protest but is a riot.
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
When other people are attacked, it no longer is a protest but is a riot.

Last night was a "protest," but the Dem Convention in Chicago will be a "riot."  I'm popping corn.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: