Author Topic: Another woman punched in NYC, suffers broken jaw; suspect reportedly released without bail despite 7  (Read 745 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Another woman punched in NYC, suffers broken jaw; suspect reportedly released without bail despite 7 prior assault arrests
DAVE URBANSKI
MARCH 29, 2024

In the wake of a Blaze News report about multiple women saying they were randomly punched in the face and head on New York City streets this month, another woman has come forward saying she also was punched in an unprovoked attack.

What's more, there's video of the brutal punch, the victim suffered a broken jaw — which is now wired shut — and the suspect reportedly was released without bail despite seven prior assault arrests.

Image source: YouTube screenshot

Oh, and one of those priors reportedly was an attack on a cop.

Dulce Pichardo, 57, spoke to WABC-TV after a male randomly punched her in the face around 5 p.m. Tuesday while she was walking down Grand Avenue near Dean Street in Brooklyn.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/another-woman-punched-in-nyc-suffers-broken-jaw-suspect-reportedly-released-without-bail-despite-7-prior-assault-arrests
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Hoodat

This was actually on the ballot in the last two elections.  And New Yorker voters overwhelmingly chose this over clamping down on crime.

Congrats.  You got what you voted for.  Voters should be ecstatic.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Anyone with any common sense and a sense of self-security would leave NYC as soon as possible.
Let the street thugs prey on each other.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline berdie

For the life of me...I don't understand why???

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
For the life of me...I don't understand why???
This sounds like 'the knockout game', where thugs get street cred and jollies from picking on helpless and unsuspecting targets. They desperately need to walk into some rebar or a baseball bat or other blunt force instrument themselves in order to acquire a little empathy.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis