Author Topic: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Single Liberal Woman  (Read 930 times)

Offline mountaineer

Hell Hath No Fury Like A Single Liberal Woman
« on: March 29, 2024, 03:19:56 pm »
Hell Hath No Fury Like A Single Liberal Woman
I know because I was one.
 Jennifer Galardi
March 29, 2024
Last month, conservative news host Jesse Kelly told Megyn Kelly on her podcast that “the mentally ill single woman is the beating heart of the Democrat Party.”

He proclaimed over 70 percent of single women vote Democrat. Furthermore, he declared that “studies” show approximately 60 percent of those women had been diagnosed with some sort of mental illness.

Kelly (the man) joked that everyone knows a woman with “her eyes half bugged out of her skull. … She ruins Thanksgiving every time bragging about her 15th abortion!” While Kelly’s exaggerations made me laugh, I simultaneously thought to myself, Oh crap. He’s talking about me. Or at least who I used to be.  ...

I spent over two decades trapped in leftist culture, mostly in Los Angeles, racking up plenty of cringeworthy moments, some still on public display, forever memorialized by the internet. Progressive single women tend to overshare. ...

But victimhood is the necessary tool of the left. While womanhood is not as high on the victim hierarchy as it once was, particularly at a time when many seem to find it difficult to define what a woman is, it can still be used to effectively cry foul against the evil patriarchy.

Leftist policies make it easy for women to avoid the consequences of bad behavior that would normally serve as course correctors, and progressive ideology must always deflect blame. Messy, drunk sex? No problem.  ...
read entire article at The Federalist
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Hoodat

Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Single Liberal Woman
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2024, 03:31:27 pm »
Ann Coulter once said that the greatest threat to a free society today is the single mother.  The Democrat Party glorifies single mothers.  And for 60 years, they have been implementing policies that encourage more and more of them.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-