Author Topic: Kellyanne Conway considers return to Trumpworld  (Read 574 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kellyanne Conway considers return to Trumpworld
« on: March 29, 2024, 01:44:00 pm »
Kellyanne Conway considers return to Trumpworld
Sophia Cai,
Stephen Neukam

Kellyanne Conway, the former Trump campaign manager-turned-spokesperson who made the phrase "alternative facts" famous, is considering a return to Trumpworld.

Driving the news: Conway is weighing an offer to join Trump's 2024 team, according to a person familiar with her thinking who wouldn't specify what that role would be or who made the offer.

Senior Trump advisers tell Axios no offer is on the table, however.

What is clear is that Conway has been inserting herself into several hot policy debates in what many Republicans — with mixed feelings — see as an effort to make herself relevant again, and show she's willing to go to bat for the former president.

"I've been doing the last few years what I've been doing the last few decades," Conway told Axios. "But this time, with the brass ring of having helped elect a president and serving in the White House."

more
https://www.axios.com/2024/03/28/kellyanne-conway-return-trump-campaign-2024
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Kellyanne Conway considers return to Trumpworld
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2024, 05:30:24 pm »
I don't think Kellyanne was the problem in the first place, but her husband sure was.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline rustynail

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2024, 06:10:23 pm »
Too much drama around her.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2024, 08:57:00 pm »
She was ever on top of her game at the podium.

Compare and contrast with the dithering clown show we have now.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2024, 09:02:30 pm »
Too much drama around her.

Agree.  And she brings nothing unique to the effort.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2024, 09:23:34 pm »
I don't think Kellyanne was the problem in the first place, but her husband sure was.

and her dysfunctional and mentally disturbed  kid.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline corbe

« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2024, 10:21:46 pm »
   Reminds me too much of these two.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2024, 11:36:40 pm »
She is an election statistics and analysis wizard who helped Trump win the Electoral College in 2016 by identifying key swing counties in the Rust Belt for the Trump 2016 Campaign to conentrate voter turnout resources in.

Working for Trump 2024 reeks of masochistic desperation.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2024, 12:36:28 am »
She is an election statistics and analysis wizard who helped Trump win the Electoral College in 2016 by identifying key swing counties in the Rust Belt for the Trump 2016 Campaign to conentrate voter turnout resources in.

Actually, that was Jared Kushner @DefiantMassRINO

Kushner built a custom geo-location tool that plotted the location density of about 20 voter types over a live Google Maps interface.

Soon the data operation dictated every campaign decision: travel, fundraising, advertising, rally locations--even the topics of the speeches. "He put all the different pieces together," Parscale says. "And what's funny is the outside world was so obsessed about this little piece or that, they didn't pick up that it was all being orchestrated so well."

« Last Edit: March 30, 2024, 12:38:32 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2024, 01:33:35 am »

Whatever or whoever it was, it destroyed their family.
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus