Author Topic: Senate Democrats Refuse to Oppose Biden’s Flights for Migrants into U.S.  (Read 189 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Senate Democrats Refuse to Oppose Biden’s Flights for Migrants into U.S.

Senate Democrats blocked Republican amendments to a government funding bill that aimed to increase transparency and restrictions around President Biden’s transport of migrants within the U.S.

One amendment would have prevented taxpayer funding for flights of migrants into the country through Biden’s CBP One app, in response to reports of over 320,000 flown into airports in 2023 alone.

“Make no mistake: President Biden has been secretly flying hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens from foreign countries into blue-city airports,” Sen. Bill Hagerty said.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/senate-democrats-refuse-to-oppose-biden-s-flights-for-migrants-into-u-s/ar-BB1kI3l6?ocid=msedgntp&pc=HCTS&cvid=5a2871175b6b4f8e9e66188d5d1f84b4&ei=60
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson