Author Topic: Disney won’t help the detransitioners its transgender activism encouraged to go under the knife  (Read 202 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Disney won’t help the detransitioners its transgender activism encouraged to go under the knife
Opinion by Paul Chesser • 6h

Does Disney care about more about the praise of transgender activists or the pain of its employees and their family, including children?

The answer will become clear at the company’s April 3 annual meeting, when shareholders vote on a proposal my organization filed.

We’re asking the company, which has famously associated itself with the gender-ideology movement, to stop ignoring the significant medical needs of those who’ve tried to reverse their sex transitions.

My group, as a Disney shareholder, filed our proposal with the company in October.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/companies/disney-won-t-help-the-detransitioners-its-transgender-activism-encouraged-to-go-under-the-knife/ar-BB1kJbck?ocid=msedgntp&pc=HCTS&cvid=5a2871175b6b4f8e9e66188d5d1f84b4&ei=11
« Last Edit: March 29, 2024, 10:45:11 am by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson