Author Topic: Biden choosing fundraiser over NYPD wake 'insulting', says ex-FBI agent  (Read 357 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden choosing fundraiser over NYPD wake 'insulting', says ex-FBI agent
Nicole Parker recounted Biden's absence at services for two of her former colleagues killed in Broward County in 2021
By Charles Creitz Fox News
Published March 28, 2024 5:18pm EDT

President Biden's decision to attend a $25 million fundraiser in Manhattan while the NYPD mourned one of their own 40 miles eastward was denounced by a former FBI special agent who said Biden was also notably absent when two of her then-partners were killed in Broward County, Fla. in 2021.

Retired Special Agent Nicole Parker, who previously said she left the bureau in part over its increased politicization, broke down on Fox News on Thursday as she mourned NYPD officer Jonathan Diller, who was allegedly murdered in Far Rockaway earlier this week by a career criminal.

Diller and his partner initiated a traffic stop on Guy Rivera and Lindy Jones on Monday in the oceanfront neighborhood before being fatally shot. Rivera was charged with murder of a law enforcement officer. Jones faces weapons charges.

"These are human beings. They have families," Parker said. "This beautiful wife is now alone with her 1-year-old son, Officer Diller's 1-year-old son will never know his father on this earth and that is absolutely devastating."

While Biden planned to attend the Radio City fundraiser alongside former Presidents Bill Clinton and Barack Obama, former President Trump made a point to head to Long Island.

Parker said her "heart [was] pounding out of [her] chest" as she watched coverage of Diller's wake in Massapequa Park, N.Y., in part because it made her recall her own experience losing two colleagues to criminal gunfire while she was with the bureau in Miami.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-nyc-fundraiser-nypd-wake-insulting-fbi-agent
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LMAO

That’s because the NYPD are not his constituents

Same reason he ignored the plight  of the people of East Palestine.

The potential voting pattern of the illegal immigrant is more valuable to him than the life of the New York City cop

This is a very cruel man in the White House lacking empathy. He and Dr. Jill are made for each other.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2024, 12:38:02 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
While they probably didn't want him at the funeral, I think he showed bad taste in having a fundraiser that night.