Author Topic: Trump preps swing state expansion as questions arise over 2024 preparedness  (Read 294 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump preps swing state expansion as questions arise over 2024 preparedness
Biden's campaign has been touting its early ground game in battleground states
By Julia Johnson Fox News
Published March 28, 2024 4:00am EDT

FIRST ON FOX: Over the next month and a half, former President Trump's campaign will be opening dozens of new offices in seven pivotal swing states, complete with hundreds of newly hired staffers, Fox News has learned.

As President Biden and Trump appear headed for a rematch in November, the two will likely put a lot of energy into the seven swing states — Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, Arizona, Georgia, Nevada and North Carolina — that could decide the election.

In the latest Fox News Poll, the two were in a virtual dead heat in Pennsylvania, with Trump leading Biden 49% to 47%. The difference is within the margin of error.

In Arizona, Trump won in a five-way matchup with Biden, Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., Jill Stein and Cornel West, posting 43% to Biden's 39%.
Trump's forthcoming changes to swing state campaign infrastructure comes as Biden criticizes Trump over his infrequent presence in key locations. Trump spent time in Iowa, South Carolina and New Hampshire during the Republican primaries as Biden began ramping up his campaign for the general election.

With several criminal cases pending against Trump, time spent on the road campaigning could be limited, and critics have said Trump is slow to ramp up his ground game.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-swing-state-expansion-2024-preparedness
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"As President Biden and Trump appear headed for a rematch in November, the two will likely put a lot of energy into the seven swing states — Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, Arizona, Georgia, Nevada and North Carolina — that could decide the election."

Fishrrman's calls for 2024:
Pennsylvania -- The Party's apparatus is too strong here
Michigan -- a "possible" for Mr. Trump. Won't be easy
Wisconsin -- has swung too far to the left since 2022. Probably not...
Arizona -- is a blue state now. 'Nuff said about that (sorry, Cyber)
Georgia -- is turning blue as well. Possible, but it's gonna be close
Nevada -- the leftists of Las Vegas will rule the day here. Nada
North Carolina -- Mr. Trump will still win here

(this is going into my "predictions" folder for future reference...)

Online LMAO

"As President Biden and Trump appear headed for a rematch in November, the two will likely put a lot of energy into the seven swing states — Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, Arizona, Georgia, Nevada and North Carolina — that could decide the election."

Fishrrman's calls for 2024:
Pennsylvania -- The Party's apparatus is too strong here
Michigan -- a "possible" for Mr. Trump. Won't be easy
Wisconsin -- has swung too far to the left since 2022. Probably not...
Arizona -- is a blue state now. 'Nuff said about that (sorry, Cyber)
Georgia -- is turning blue as well. Possible, but it's gonna be close
Nevada -- the leftists of Las Vegas will rule the day here. Nada
North Carolina -- Mr. Trump will still win here

(this is going into my "predictions" folder for future reference...)

Wisconsin is not a blue state. Republicans hold majorities in both chambers of the state legislature
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
LMAO ...

Your comments on Wisconsin are noted. But the courts there have taken a hard swing to the left, have they not? If that's the case, not good for post-election challenges.

I'll happily be proven wrong on my predictions for Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Arizona, and Georgia above. But I call 'em as I see 'em. And that's what I see here.