Author Topic: President Joe ‘Forrest Gump’ Biden... Derek Hunter  (Read 183 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
President Joe ‘Forrest Gump’ Biden... Derek Hunter
« on: March 28, 2024, 02:08:24 pm »
President Joe ‘Forrest Gump’ Biden
Derek Hunter

Joe Biden can’t help himself, he has to make everything about himself. It’s like he was standing next to someone who said, “Man, that Barack Obama sure is a narcissist” and Joe responded with “Hold my beer.” But Biden is a famous teetotaler, which means he can’t blame any of his stupidity on being drunk of having drank too much in the past, he’s just naturally dumb, which brings us nicely to the Forrest Gump analogy – because, in his mind at least, Joe Biden is the Forrest Gump of modern American history.

I don’t say because the President and the fictional character both have IQs below 70 (more like 50 in Biden’s case, but whatever), I say it because both weave themselves into every significant event in their lifetimes and neither were actually there. In Gump’s case it’s because he’s a fictional character, in Biden’s it’s that he’s just a straight-up liar.

After the collapse of the Frances Scott Key Bridge in Baltimore, Biden couldn’t just make a statement, he had to insert himself into the story. Biden said, “At about 1:30, a container ship struck the Francis Scott Key Bridge, which I’ve been over many, many times commuting from the state of Delaware either on a train or by car.”

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2024/03/28/president-joe-forrest-gump-biden-n2637048
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34