Author Topic: NYPD sergeants’ union warns anti-police NY pols to stay away from slain cop Jonathan Diller’s funer  (Read 366 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
 NYPD sergeants’ union warns anti-police NY pols to stay away from slain cop Jonathan Diller’s funeral — including Council Speaker Adams, Public Advocate Williams
Story by Larry Celona, Craig McCarthy, Olivia Land • 20h 

We lost Jonathan tonight.
New York Post
NYPD cop, 31, fatally shot by career criminal during Queens traffic stop ID’d as husband, dad of young child

Anti-cop politicians should stay away from the funeral of slain NYPD Officer Jonathan Diller, the Sergeants Benevolent Association warned Wednesday — specifically calling out City Council Speaker Adrienne Adams and Public Advocate Jumaanee Williams.

“Adrienne Adams, Jumaanee Williams and their cohorts should stay home. They detest cops and have no appreciation for what they do. They should stay home and not pretend they are grieving. They have caused enough heartbreak and destruction,” SBA President Vincent Vallelong told The Post.

His comments echoed a scathing letter sent by the union, which represents sergeants of the NYPD, slamming anti-police council members for posting “hollow” and “untrue” statements of sympathy about 31-year-old Diller’s killing — and saying that they, too, were not wanted at the funeral Saturday.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/nypd-sergeants-union-warns-anti-police-ny-pols-to-stay-away-from-slain-cop-jonathan-diller-s-funeral-including-council-speaker-adams-public-advocate-williams/ar-BB1kCZf6?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=HCTS&cvid=eed258533c2347a0a8ad5172d5ba89c0&ei=54
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson