Author Topic: Dollar Tree Will Raise Prices Up to $7 in Stores  (Read 712 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dollar Tree Will Raise Prices Up to $7 in Stores
« on: March 27, 2024, 06:59:33 pm »
Dollar Tree Will Raise Prices Up to $7 in Stores
by Anthony Scott Mar. 27, 2024 11:00 am

Discount chain Dollar Tree has announced it will raise its price cap to $7 for some store items.

During a recent fourth-quarter earnings call, CEO of Dollar Tree Rick Dreiling shared, “This year, across 3,000 stores, we expect to expand our multi-price assortment by over 300 items at price points ranging from $1.50 to $7.”

Due to the ongoing inflation under the Biden administration, Dollar Tree was previously forced to raise their prices from $1 to $1.25 in 2021.

The $7 price cap will be implemented in the fourth quarter, and at the beginning of June, a $5 price cap will be temporarily set.

Dollar Tree’s announcement comes just weeks after the discount chain announced it would close up to 1,000 stores of its sister chain, Family Dollar.

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/03/dollar-tree-will-raises-prices-up-7-stores/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
Re: Dollar Tree Will Raise Prices Up to $7 in Stores
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2024, 02:50:15 pm »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2024, 02:52:48 pm »
Seven Dollar Tree just doesn't have the same ring to it.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2024, 02:55:01 pm »
So they've gone from $1 - $7???  Then it is not worth stepping inside.

I normally buy their plastic food storage containers but the other day, I went into Target and for the same price I found food storage containers for the same price and the quality was better.

They will disappear.  I buy greeting cards, gift wrap and gift bags.  If they raise the price to $7 -- I'll go to Hallmark and purchase those items; much better quality, and as a Hallmark member I'll rack up points and get $$ off on other Hallmark products.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2024, 04:33:30 pm »

I normally buy their plastic food storage containers but the other day, I went into Target and for the same price I found food storage containers for the same price and the quality was better.

They will disappear.  I buy greeting cards, gift wrap and gift bags.  If they raise the price to $7 -- I'll go to Hallmark and purchase those items; much better quality, and as a Hallmark member I'll rack up points and get $$ off on other Hallmark products.
I never really got the whole dollar store thing because when you do some quick calculating you quickly figure out you are paying more per ounce on almost every small portion item they sell. Also dollar stores are like Harbor Freight, Ok if you just need some cheap stuff to get by.

Here in Californication there are things to really get upset about with the new fast food minimum wage, took my wife to a Dr appt. and we decided to get a couple of burgers at In-N-Out and the price for a hamburger jumped up over a $1  9999hair out0000 That's friggin insane. I haven't been a regular visitor to any fast food restaurant since I quit Mickey D's over 25 years ago but In-N-Out was about it....or they used to be. Congrats Californication democrats for putting even more people out of work.

Offline berdie

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2024, 07:35:34 pm »

You may already aware of this site/catalogue called Current. Very reasonable with low shipping. I use them for wrap/bags and cards. The down side...you have to buy the cards in packages that contain 2 of each one. I really have to watch myself to keep from accidently sending the same bd card to a person two years in a row.