Author Topic: Report: Prospective RNC employees being asked, ‘Was the 2020 election stolen?  (Read 350 times)

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Republican Trump National Committee (RTNC) ...

https://www.boston.com/news/politics/2024/03/27/report-prospective-rnc-employees-being-asked-was-the-2020-election-stolen/
Report: Prospective RNC employees being asked, ‘Was the 2020 election stolen?’
"If you say the election wasn’t stolen, do you really think you’re going to get hired?”

By Josh Dawsey, Washington Post
March 27, 2024 | 10:59 AM

Those seeking employment at the Republican National Committee after a Trump-backed purge of the committee this month have been asked in job interviews if they believe the 2020 election was stolen, according to people familiar with the interviews, making the false claim a litmus test of sorts for hiring.

In recent days, Trump advisers have quizzed multiple employees who had worked in key 2024 states about their views on the last presidential election, according to people who spoke on the condition of anonymity to describe private interviews and discussions. The interviews have been conducted mostly virtually, as the prospective future employees are based in key swing states.

“Was the 2020 election stolen?” one prospective employee recalled being asked in a room with two top Trump advisers.

The question about the 2020 election has startled some of the potential employees, who viewed it as questioning their loyalty to Trump and as an unusual job interview question, according to the people familiar with the interviews. A group of senior Trump advisers have been in the RNC building in recent days conducting the interviews. ...
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline LMAO

Well, there goes the GOP’s opportunity to take the Senate

(Assuming the story is true)
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online libertybele

Well, there goes the GOP’s opportunity to take the Senate

(Assuming the story is true)
With his daughter in law now being an integral part of the RNC, what could possibly go wrong?  :shrug:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline cato potatoe

The 2020 election was given away by a slob of a candidate and his crackpot lawyers.  The time to challenge or exploit rule changes is BEFORE the voting takes place.

I keep being told this man is not a lunatic, but my eyes and ears get daily reminders that he is one.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum