Author Topic: Biden's Tax Plan That Puts America Last  (Read 198 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden's Tax Plan That Puts America Last
« on: March 27, 2024, 02:45:20 pm »
Biden's Tax Plan That Puts America Last      Print
BY STEPHEN MOORE
WEDNESDAY, MARCH 20 2024

Even China and Russia – one communist nation and one autocratic nation – would have LOWER tax rates on their businesses than we would on ours.

I am often asked if President Joe Biden is intentionally trying to dismantle the American economy with his imbecilic energy, climate change, crime, border, inflation and debt policies. But I've always believed these policies are driven by a badly mistaken ideology – not malice.

Then I watched Biden's State of the Union speech. When Biden thundered that he was going to make corporations "pay their fair share," the Democrats in Congress leapt to their feet in applause.

When I read through the details of Biden's new multitrillion-dollar tax plan, it's hard to come up with any plausible explanation other than that he's trying to make American industry less competitive. Biden's tax scheme would hobble United States businesses with nearly the highest corporate tax rate in the world – higher than our primary competitors.

They're the big winners here if (God forbid) these policies were adopted. Even China and Russia – one communist nation and one autocratic nation – would have LOWER tax rates on their businesses than we would on ours.

https://cfif.org/v/index.php/commentary/43-taxes-and-economy/6739-bidens-tax-plan-that-puts-america-last
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online LMAO

Re: Biden's Tax Plan That Puts America Last
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2024, 02:49:46 pm »
I had a relative regurgitated the “pay their fair share” line

I asked six times what percentage would that be and she couldn’t give me an answer

You have over 430 members in the House and 100 senators that probably couldn’t define what that means either

It’s nothing more than a Democrat talking point
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy