Author Topic: MSNBC Guest Flips Out after Trump’s Court Win: ‘I Don’t Even Know What to Do’ – WATCH  (Read 307 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
MSNBC Guest Flips Out after Trump’s Court Win: ‘I Don’t Even Know What to Do’ – WATCH
By: Jason Walsh
March 26, 2024

MSNBC Guest Flips Out after Trump’s Court Win: ‘I Don’t Even Know What to Do
The leftist MSNBC shills were not happy about the news that Donald Trump’s original bond for his fraud case had been reduced from $454 million to $175 million.

In a video shared on X, MSBNC’s guest had a complete meltdown in response to this news.

While the deadline for Trump to pay a nearly half-billion-dollar bond was Monday, an appeals court ruled he pays only a portion of it, allowing him ten days to come up with the $175 million.

https://www.dailyfetched.com/msnbc-guest-flips-out-after-trumps-court-win-i-dont-even-know-what-to-do-watch/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline LMAO

The legal system isn’t, or at least shouldn’t be, a tool to harm people that the commentators at MSNBC don’t like
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline DefiantMassRINO

So much for courts and lawyers being guardrails of democracy.

Trump has a gift for exploiting a much flawed system.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.