Author Topic: Joyful Joe: Biden loves the target Trump put on his back with campaign question  (Read 183 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joyful Joe: Biden loves the target Trump put on his back with campaign question
By
Jack Birle
March 27, 2024 9:36 am

President Joe Biden is happy to answer former President Donald Trump‘s question whether voters were better off four years ago.

Biden has shied away from mentioning the pandemic after the government’s public health emergency ended in May 2023, but as the four year anniversary of the start to shutdowns and the chaos of the pandemic has recently passed, he has brought it back up at Trump’s invitation.

Trump asked on Truth Social last week, “ARE YOU BETTER OFF THAN YOU WERE FOUR YEARS AGO?” The post came more than four years after several states locked down for COVID-19 and the Trump White House had launched the “15 Days to Slow the Spread” initiative, which called for distancing and isolation amid the spread of coronavirus.

Biden took the opportunity to respond with a post on X, saying “Donald, I’m glad you asked,” and including a video highlighting the strife of the pandemic in March 2020.

Since that initial mention by Trump, Biden has invoked “four years ago” several times in campaign events in speeches and fundraisers. The president has enjoyed bringing back anecdotes from Trump’s response to the pandemic in early 2020, according to a report from Politico, as he tries to remind voters of the turbulence of the early months of the pandemic under Trump.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/campaigns/2940684/joyful-joe-biden-loves-target-trump-put-on-back-campaign-question/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

I have no idea who told Donald Trump to ask this question

Because the fact is the country is better off economically than it was four years ago

Trump should have asked “are you better off today than you were six years ago?”

Now Trump left an opening for Biden to exploit.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy