Author Topic: Watch your back, Mr. President  (Read 175 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Watch your back, Mr. President
« on: March 27, 2024, 02:30:00 pm »
March 27, 2024
Watch your back, Mr. President
By Pete Colan

Call me a crazy conspiracy theorist, but these days every conspiracy theory seems to come true, and then some.

Consider the incredible planning that went into the 2020 election theft. Massive amounts of planning in multiple states, and executed simultaneously. We all concluded going to bed that evening that this was Trump’s win… and then in the morning it wasn’t. We all saw videos of ballots appearing out of nowhere in the voting centers. Ballot counting centers were shut down and poll watchers told to leave while vote counting still took place. We all either watched or are fully aware of the incredible discoveries revealed in Dinesh D’Souza’s “2000 Mules” that filled ballot boxes with suspicious ballots.

Yet it happened. And we could do nothing about it. Biden is serving his fourth year.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2024/03/watch_your_back_mr_president.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Watch your back, Mr. President
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2024, 02:32:57 pm »
It is a shame we live in a country where you have to win by a lot to win.  But the steal was real in '20, and we were manning TBR and documenting it, real time.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.