Author Topic: Biden unleashes Democratic playbook against Trump  (Read 159 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden unleashes Democratic playbook against Trump
« on: March 27, 2024, 01:35:43 pm »
Biden unleashes Democratic playbook against Trump
By
Haisten Willis
March 27, 2024 6:44 am
President Joe Biden is breaking out the Democratic playbook in his quest to defeat former President Donald Trump again, using many of his party’s more conventional lines of attack and hitting some of the same themes he used in the 2022 midterm elections.

While Biden often warns that Trump is a leader of the extreme MAGA movement and a unique threat to democracy, he also frequently goes after him on topics such as Social Security, Medicare, and abortion, which have been featured in political campaigns for decades.

“Trump’s campaign is weak and cash-strapped,” reads a Biden-Harris campaign blast sent Tuesday morning. “And in his rare public comments, Trump has embraced the same extreme vision and losing agenda — promising a ‘bloodbath’ if he loses, threatening Social Security cuts, and (again) endorsing a national abortion ban.”

Trump has denied all three of those claims.

The “bloodbath” comment folds into concerns that Trump is a threat to democracy but came as Trump was speaking about the automobile industry.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/campaigns/2939850/biden-unleashes-democratic-playbook-against-trump/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Re: Biden unleashes Democratic playbook against Trump
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2024, 02:22:00 pm »
Nobody should underestimate how effective the lbloodbath”
comment is

You be surprised how many people believe that when he said “very fine people” he was talking about the neo-Nazis

And although folks claim that they don’t trust the legacy media, that does not mean they’re not influential still

We’re going to see a lot of people “explaining” what Trump really meant throughout the campaign
« Last Edit: March 27, 2024, 02:42:42 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy