Author Topic: Leonel Moreno, ‘migrant influencer’ encouraging others to invade the US, squat at homes is now on th  (Read 170 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Leonel Moreno, ‘migrant influencer’ encouraging others to invade the US, squat at homes is now on the run from authorities
By Social Links forJennie Taer
Published March 27, 2024, 6:46 a.m. ET

The ‘migrant influencer’ encouraging others to invade the US and squat the homes of citizens skipped out on authorities shortly after arriving in the country and is now on the run from immigration officials, The Post can reveal.

Venezuelan national Leonel Moreno crossed the southern border illegally in April 2022 at Eagle Pass, Texas, and was enrolled in the Alternatives to Detention program, which allows federal authorities to track migrants either using ankle monitors or other technology.

However, Moreno didn’t follow the rules and is now listed as an “absconder” from the program, according to internal ICE documents seen by The Post.

Moreno — who claims he, his wife and daughter receive $350 a week from the federal government in his videos — appears to be hiding in plain sight, even posting a video in front a cop car from the Gahanna Police Department, a suburb of Columbus, Ohio.

https://nypost.com/2024/03/27/us-news/migrant-influencer-was-waved-into-america/
« Last Edit: March 27, 2024, 12:42:33 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
I wonder if Biden had him ordered into the FBI witness protection program?  Seriously!
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson