Author Topic: Exclusive: One Million Migrants Apprehended at Southwest Border in First Six Months of Year  (Read 172 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Exclusive: One Million Migrants Apprehended at Southwest Border in First Six Months of Year

BOB PRICE and RANDY CLARK26 Mar 2024253

According to unofficial Border Patrol reports reviewed by Breitbart Texas, the number of migrants illegally crossing the southwest border between ports of entry surpassed the one million mark in less than the first six months of Fiscal Year 24. The milestone puts the Biden administration on pace for more than two million migrant apprehensions for the third consecutive year.

Breitbart Texas reviewed an unofficial Border Patrol report which revealed that the number of migrants apprehended after illegally crossing the U.S. border with Mexico exceeded the one-million mark by March 25th. The apprehension of just over one million migrants during the first six months of Fiscal Year 24, which began on October 1, 2023, falls just shy of the same period last year when agents apprehended nearly 1,057,000 migrants. The pace is also just slightly behind the pace of the record-setting FY22 report — a year that saw the apprehension of more than 2.2 million migrants.

The Tucson Sector continues to lead the nine southwest Border Patrol sectors with the apprehension of approximately 301,000 migrants during the first six months of the year. This is up by more than 167 percent from the same period last year.

https://www.breitbart.com/border/2024/03/26/exclusive-one-million-migrants-apprehended-at-southwest-border-in-first-six-months-of-year/
« Last Edit: March 27, 2024, 12:34:07 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
If the government only wasted a thousand dollars on each one, that's a billion dollars already, not including the northern border.
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson