Author Topic: NY Gov. Kathy Hochul Dumping $2.4Billion Into Migrant Care, Pushing State-Funded Housing Constructio  (Read 172 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
NY Gov. Kathy Hochul Dumping $2.4Billion Into Migrant Care, Pushing State-Funded Housing Construction

WARNER TODD HUSTON26 Mar 2024432

New York Democrat Gov. Kathy Hochul has proposed $2.4 billion in spending for migrants in her latest budget proposal, along with plans to spur residential development in a state with some of the highest rent and home prices in the country.

Hochul released her budget proposal on Tuesday to address the pressures facing the Empire State, one of which is Joe Biden’s continuing migrant crisis.

The Democrat suggested an additional $2.4 billion for migrant care in addition to the $1.9 billion the state spent in 2023, according to Politico.

A large portion of the new spending is targeted for New York City. Hochul and Mayor Eric Adams apparently agreed to spend $1.1 billion for the illegal border crossers that have flocked to the Big Apple.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/03/26/ny-gov-kathy-hochul-dumping-2-4billion-into-migrant-care-pushing-state-funded-housing-construction/
« Last Edit: March 27, 2024, 12:28:43 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Thank goodness she isn't considering anything like that for homeless Americans!  The state probably doesn't have enough money to take care of them too. *****rollingeyes*****
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson