Author Topic: Illegal Migrant Who Killed a 25-Year-Old Woman Was Previously Deported Under Trump Administration  (Read 294 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Illegal Migrant Who Killed a 25-Year-Old Woman Was Previously Deported Under Trump Administration
By Juwairiya Shariq
Published on : 23:44 PST, Mar 26, 2024

Ruby was found along the highway U.S. 131 in downtown Grand Rapids on March 22, at night.  Although the case is still under investigation, the Michigan police department suspects that she was most likely the victim of a carjacking that transpired around 11:38 pm, as reported by The Daily Mail. The suspect, waiting for arraignment, faces multiple charges that include open murder, carjacking, felony firearm possession, and various other crimes such as operating while intoxicated and driving on a suspended or revoked license.

Additionally, Fox News reported that the accused was previously arrested by Enforcement and Removal Operations (ERO) Detroit, on August 31, 2020, during the Trump administration. Subsequently, Ortiz-Vite was ordered to be deported to his home country Mexico. Speaking on the matter, a spokesperson for ICE (Immigration and Customs Enforcement) confirmed that the suspect was an illegal resident at the time of Ruby's death, "He was ordered removed by an immigration judge with the Justice Department’s Executive Office of Immigration Review (EOIR) on Sept. 24, 2020, and was removed to Mexico on Sept. 29, 2020." He added, however, "At an unknown date and location, Ortiz-Vite reentered the United States without inspection by an immigration official."

https://www.inquisitr.com/illegal-migrant-who-killed-a-25-year-old-woman-was-previously-deported-under-trump-administration
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
This article needs to be corrected to show the killer isn't an illegal immigrant but an illegal "newcomer." :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson