Author Topic: Chicago's migrant crisis coverup: Mayor Brandon Johnson REFUSES to admit how much city is paying for  (Read 208 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Chicago's migrant crisis coverup: Mayor Brandon Johnson REFUSES to admit how much city is paying for its 27 shelters - as report shows almost $1MILLION A WEEK is being spent on just THREE hotels
Story by Stephen M. Lepore For Dailymail.Com • 7h • 4 min read

The Windy City has struggled to care for more than 34,000 asylum-seekers bussed in from the
border

Chicago has refused to reveal where all of the funds are going or how much various out-of-state companies are profiting

Mayor Brandon Johnson refused to directly answer questions about the funding

Chicago Mayor Brandon Johnson has been criticized for refusing to be completely transparent on where hundreds of millions of taxpayer dollars have gotten to the city's homeless shelters amid a migrant crisis. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/chicago-s-migrant-crisis-coverup-mayor-brandon-johnson-refuses-to-admit-how-much-city-is-paying-for-its-27-shelters-as-report-shows-almost-1million-a-week-is-being-spent-on-just-three-hotels/ar-BB1kAHhd?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=HCTS&cvid=805b9800f7bd45a89194297851294764&ei=25
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson