Author Topic: Jared Kushner Called to Face the Music  (Read 782 times)

Online libertybele

Jared Kushner Called to Face the Music
« on: March 27, 2024, 01:06:22 am »
Jared Kushner Called to Face the Music

Democratic Representatives Jamie Raskin of Maryland and Robert Garcia of California are calling on Republicans to hold a hearing for Donald Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner over a $2 billion investment his private equity firm received after he left the White House.

Democrats have often discussed the money Kushner's firm, Affinity Partners, received from a fund led by Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman. The investment was received six months after Kushner left his role as a White House adviser to Trump in January 2021. This comes as Republicans try to impeach President Joe Biden over allegations the president benefited from his son, Hunter Biden's, foreign dealings while in office.

Meanwhile, Democrats on the House Oversight Committee already previously released a report alleging Trump's businesses received millions in foreign payments while he was in office. Eric Trump, executive vice president of The Trump Organization, dismissed the report's finding as a "joke" and said that all the company's profits from its business with foreign governments were voluntarily donated to the United States Treasury.

On Tuesday, Raksin, a ranking member of the Committee on Oversight and Accountability, and Garcia, a ranking member of the Subcommittee on National Security, the Border, and Foreign Affairs, sent a letter asking leading Republicans on the House Oversight Committee to hold a hearing over Kushner's "apparent influence peddling and quid pro quos for actions he undertook to reshape U.S. foreign policy in the Middle East."

"We write to urge you to convene a hearing regarding Jared Kushner's apparent influence peddling and quid pro quo deals involving investments in exchange for official actions and to examine the resulting threats to our national security. Our request comes in light of allegations that Jared Kushner is pursuing new foreign business deals, just as Donald Trump becomes the presumptive Republican nominee for the presidency," the two Democrats wrote in the letter to Oversight Committee Chair Republican James Comer of Kentucky and Republican Representative Glenn Grothman of Wisconsin, who chairs a subcommittee of the panel...............

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/jared-kushner-called-to-face-the-music/ar-BB1kA0xq?ocid=hpmsn&cvid=0d2e32ccd3b74390815cc7756f9e9708&ei=27
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: Jared Kushner Called to Face the Music
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2024, 01:19:12 am »
Another load of crap from the dems.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online libertybele

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2024, 01:23:36 am »
Another load of crap from the dems.

Nope, this time I'm not so sure.  Kushner is a snake.  He and his brother got his start up money from Soros....(I've posted many links about Jared, so I won't go on).

I think he needs to be investigated.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online corbe

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2024, 01:37:15 am »
   He got Israel and Saudi Arabia closer to a deal than their ever been.  He was yanked off that to reopen an expired Ford plant and make respirators, which 90% of the people that used them, died. 
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2024, 01:42:58 am »
Nope, this time I'm not so sure.  Kushner is a snake.  He and his brother got his start up money from Soros....(I've posted many links about Jared, so I won't go on).

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2024, 03:14:37 am »
   He got Israel and Saudi Arabia closer to a deal than their ever been.  He was yanked off that to reopen an expired Ford plant and make respirators, which 90% of the people that used them, died.
"an expired Ford plant and make respirators, which 90% of the people that used them, died."

What???? Never heard of that. Do you have a source?

Online corbe

« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2024, 03:39:20 am »
Ford Will Work With 3M And GE To Make Respirators And Ventilators To Address Shortages During
Amy Feldman

Mar 24, 2020,07:56am EDT

Ford is working with 3M and GE Healthcare to produce respirators, ventilators and face shields to address shortages in the treatment of coronavirus patients.

Ford will work with 3M to manufacture powered air-purifying respirators, known as PAPRs, using designs from both companies. The auto company will work with GE Healthcare to expand production of a simplified version of its ventilator. And in connection with the UAW auto workers union, Ford will assemble more than 100,000 plastic face shields at one of its manufacturing sites to help healthcare workers, factory workers and store clerks. The company also intends to use its 3D-printing capability to produce disposable respirators for healthcare workers.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/amyfeldman/2020/03/24/ford-will-work-with-3m-and-ge-to-make-respirators-ventilators-and-n95-masks/?sh=2dc993be3dc2

Kushner was appointed head of this operation by his Father in Law.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2024, 04:33:28 pm »
An attempt to deflect and divert the investigation of Biden family corruption.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

It should not be necessary to point this out, but in 2020, ventilators were a last-ditch desperation measure. Given the condition of those put on a ventilator, of course a significant % would die, especially during a time when treatment of Covid was not well understood. How exactly Kushner could foresee what doctors - at the time - did not and could not, eludes me.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2024, 04:39:55 pm »
An attempt to deflect and divert the investigation of Biden family corruption.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

It should not be necessary to point this out, but in 2020, ventilators were a last-ditch desperation measure. Given the condition of those put on a ventilator, of course a significant % would die, especially during a time when treatment of Covid was not well understood. How exactly Kushner could foresee what doctors - at the time - did not and could not, eludes me.

Exactly.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2024, 04:57:02 pm »
In Biblical times, God would have destroyed such a city of sin and wickedness as Washington, DC.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.