Author Topic: NBC News plans to dump Ronna McDaniel after staff revolt to her hiring: Report  (Read 736 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
NBC News plans to dump Ronna McDaniel after staff revolt to her hiring: Report
Report of McDaniel's pending exit comes after MSNBC hosts openly called for her ouster
By David Rutz Fox News
Published March 26, 2024 2:03pm EDT

NBC News is planning to drop Ronna McDaniel as a paid contributor after less than a week, according to a report on Tuesday.

The report comes after the former Republican National Committee chairwoman was signed as an analyst just last Friday. What followed was a revolt by current and former staffers and unprecedented on-air rebukes of network leadership by NBC and MSNBC hosts, including stars Rachel Maddow, Joy Reid and Nicolle Wallace.

Puck News reported NBC planned to drop McDaniel and executives were deliberating over the details. It also reported McDaniel is seeking legal representation. There has not been an official network announcement about McDaniel but one is pending, reporter Dylan Byers wrote on X.

McDaniel, known for her close alliance with Donald Trump while RNC chair, came under fire immediately after her hiring was announced, due to her association with efforts to overturn Trump's 2020 election defeat and previous rhetoric that President Biden's victory was unfair. MSNBC President Rashida Jones, who initially had signed off on bringing on McDaniel, had to assure her progressive channel's talent that McDaniel wouldn't appear on their "sacred airwaves," as Nicolle Wallace put it.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/nbc-news-plans-dump-ronna-mcdaniel-after-staff-revolt-hiring-report
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Poor Ronna.  Looks like she dumped in her Wheaties and no one wants her.  Maybe Joe will find a place for her.  :laugh:

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
MSNBC hosts, including stars Rachel Maddow, Joy Reid and Nicolle Wallace.

My biggest question was whether this part of the statement was given with a straight face.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
MSNBC hosts, including stars Rachel Maddow, Joy Reid and Nicolle Wallace.

Legends in their on mind!

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline rustynail

Time to Lawyer up.  $$

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I hope she signed a contract... :pop41:
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rachel Maddow, Joy Reid respond to Ronna McDaniel being dropped by NBC after liberal pressure: 'I'm grateful'
Maddow, Reid among prominent voices at MSNBC to oppose McDaniel's hiring as paid contributor
By Jeffrey Clark Fox News
Published March 27, 2024 8:35am EDT

MSNBC anchors Joy Reid and Rachel Maddow reacted happily to the hiring and almost immediate termination of former RNC chair Ronna McDaniel on Tuesday as an NBC News annalyst.

NBCUniversal News Group chairman Cesar Conde sent a memo to staff Tuesday announcing that McDaniel was no longer with the network, after Maddow, Reid and several other network hosts cried foul in on-air rebukes.

"I want to personally apologize to our team members who felt we let them down," Conde wrote. "While this was a collective recommendation by some members of our leadership team, I approved it and take full responsibility for it."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/rachel-maddow-joy-reid-respond-ronna-mcdaniel-being-dropped-nbc-liberal-pressure-network-im-grateful
Support the USO

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
"I want to personally apologize to our team members who felt we let them down," Conde wrote. "While this was a collective recommendation by some members of our leadership team, I approved it and take full responsibility for it."

Wat a Groveling little woke surrender monkey. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Wat a Groveling little woke surrender monkey.

When you let the rank and file have full control, that infers a massive leadership void.  Demise is imminent, to my joy.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
So I guess we can confirm who really runs NBC News now.
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
When you let the rank and file have full control, that infers a massive leadership void.  Demise is imminent, to my joy.

Agreed.  He better be updating his resume.

Offline LMAO

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LMAO

They’re the campus snowflakes that panic when they hear an alternative viewpoint

FOX has Jessica Tarlov and I’m not familiar that there’s a massive effort of their viewers to oust her
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
They’re the campus snowflakes that panic when they hear an alternative viewpoint

FOX has Jessica Tarlov and I’m not familiar that there’s a massive effort of their viewers to oust her

MSNBC and CNN are brain dead echo chambers.  Now that we know their inmates are running the insane asylum, the circling of the drain should accelerate.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher

Should call the show The 4 1/2.  Tarlov is flitty, and operates with half a brain.  Harold Ford, Jr. is much more level headed, and offers much better arguments from their side.

Offline Wingnut

Should call the show The 4 1/2.  Tarlov is flitty, and operates with half a brain.  Harold Ford, Jr. is much more level headed, and offers much better arguments from their side.

That designated 5th chair has been occupied by some real dim bulbs.  Jerry Rivera, Yawn Williams, Donna Brazile.  But my all time fav was Bob Beckel.  Too bad his demons finally got him in the end.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

To pander to Trump and his devotees, you need to leave your brain at the door.  In Trump's world, the mind's need for reason, logic, and consistency are unmet liabilities that cause minds to implode - aka, Trump Derangement Syndrome.

It's difficult to out think a person driven by impulse and compulsion.

To survive experiencing Trump's world - the brain need to keep its distance, and to look at the world through Salvador Dali glasses.

« Last Edit: March 27, 2024, 04:59:43 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Nolte: Ronna McDaniel Considers Defamation Suit Against Far-Left NBC

Former RNC Chief Ronna McDaniel is considering a defamation suit against NBC News, far-left Politico reports.

McDaniel had signed a two-year contract with NBC News, a left-wing propaganda outlet that spreads conspiracy theories. As a contributor to both NBC News and MSNBC, she was to be paid $300,000 per year.

Then, after McDaniel’s first appearance Sunday, former Meet the Press host Chuck Todd launched a McCarthyite crusade to have McDaniel fired. His fellow fascists, like Joe Scarborough and Rachel Maddow, quickly joined in. On Tuesday, McDaniel was fired. NBCUniversal News Group Chair Cesar Conde announced the firing with a “note to employees that included a personal apology to employees and a mention of ‘our deep commitment to presenting our audiences with a widely diverse set of viewpoints and experiences.’”

Did you get that part about our deep commitment to presenting our audiences with a widely diverse set of viewpoints and experiences? That is some weak-ass trolling right there.

There is not a single Trump supporter at MSNBC. MSNBC hires only left-wing homophobes, left-wing election-deniers, left-wing Jew-haters, and former Democrat campaign operatives who spent five years lying to America about the 2016 presidential election and continued lying even after Special Counsel Robert Mueller cleared Donald Trump of colluding with Russia.

According to the Politico report, McDaniel “spoke yesterday with Bryan Freedman, renowned lawyer to the estranged cable-news stars, to discuss legal options even beyond recouping every penny of her $600,000 contract.” Freedman sounds like a killer, one who has already done wonders for fired cable news anchors Chris Cuomo, Don Lemon, and Tucker Carlson.

Now, the good stuff [emphasis original]:

McDaniel, we’re told, is exploring potential defamation and hostile work environment torts after MSNBC’s top talent — momentarily her colleagues — took turns Monday blasting her on air. (NBC declined to comment about the $600,000 figure or her potential claims.)

…

Most of all, they’re furious that the network did little to push back on a multi-day campaign against their new hire on their own airwaves. Host after host cast McDaniel as an enemy of democracy for, among other things, participating in a November 2020 phone call where then-President DONALD TRUMP sought to convince Michigan GOP elections officials not to certify election results.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2024/03/27/nolte-ronna-mcdaniel-considers-defamation-suit-far-left-nbc/
Support the USO